- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Nissan Patrol. Both manual and auto A/C are supported.
- If your Patrol has base radio from the factory, you may need to get an adapter by choosing the right variant.
- If your Patrol has 7” navigation radio from the factory, you need get the corresponding adapter by choosing the correct variant when adding the radio to the cart.
- If your Patrol has BOSE amplifier, you need get the corresponding adapter by choosing the correct variant when adding the radio to the cart.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- 13,6 inch vertical touch screen, Tesla style.
- Android 9,fast boot.
- Supports split screen display two functions at the same time.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- Plug and Play, no wiring required unless otherwise noted.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, AUX input.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP) playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
* Terms apply. We will not charge for returns initiated within 30 days of delivery unless the item is damaged by the customer or something is missing. We will send you a label for free if there is an issue with the item you purchased from us within one year of delivery and the issue is not caused by human error or intentionally incurred. For more info...
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed