- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Dodge Ram 2019-2020.
- Please send us a photo of the OEM radio and a/c panel to confirm compatibility.
- Compatibility Information - https://phoenixautomotivellc.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000027760-dodge-ram-2013-2018-
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- Android 9 Better security and app compatibility.
- Fast Boot. Boots up in 2 to 8 seconds usually after the first time cold boot.
- Improved bezel design.
- 4 g ram 32g or 64 g rom.
- With built-in carplay.
- Support AHD HD reversing.
- With 7850amplifier and support gyroscope function.
- Support English voice control
- Support multiple languages and Google Store and Google Maps
- Supports split-screen mode display two functions at the same time.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- Plug and Play, no wiring required unless otherwise noted.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, etc.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP) playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
* Terms apply. We will not charge for returns initiated within 30 days of delivery unless the item is damaged by the customer or something is missing. We will send you a label for free if there is an issue with the item you purchased from us within one year of delivery and the issue is not caused by human error or intentionally incurred. For more info...
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed