- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Lexus GX 470 2003 - 2009.
- OEM camera can not be supported without wiring.
- The unit, harness and decoder box are different for vehicles with OEM navigation and without OEM navigation.
- Three different adapter harnesses available for different model years with OEM navi; please match the part number of the OEM touch screen with that of the adapter harnesses. Same decoder box and software are used.
- If your vehicle is Non Navigation - Check Under Driver Side Seat if there is a Factory Amplifier - Let us know if Yes or No
- Please send a picture of the OEM radio and A/C control panel to confirm compatibility.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- 10.4 inch vertical touch screen, Tesla style.
- Android 9, fast boot .
- Supports split screen display two functions at the same time.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, AUX input.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP) playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
* Terms apply. We will not charge for returns initiated within 30 days of delivery unless the item is damaged by the customer or something is missing. We will send you a label for free if there is an issue with the item you purchased from us within one year of delivery and the issue is not caused by human error or intentionally incurred. For more info...
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed