- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Honda Civic 2012.
- No satellite radio and voice control at the moment. Please contact us if you have questions.
- Plug and Play, no wiring required unless otherwise noted.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. DVD player. Optional TV, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control. Some wiring may be required if you want to retain factory AUX input.
- Support most audio and video format.
- Free 8G micro SD Card w/ GPS Map (Sygic).
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Add $5.99 for a Bluetooth OBDII adapter.(picture)
- Add $11.99 for a WIFI OBDII adapter.(picture)
- Compatible DVB-T, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
Shipping:The item is usually shipped within 1 to 5 business days after cleared payment. You can usually receive the item within 2 to 10 days after a tracking number is provided if it is shipped from China via DHL or EMS. If we have the item in stock in the US, you can expect to receive the item within 2 to 5 days after a tracking number is provided. If you would like to know the expected delivery time of this item, please contact us.
1) Operating System: Android 6.0
2) CPU: PX5 Cortex A53 Octa Core
3) RAM: DDR III 2 GB
4) Built in 32 GB iNAND Flash Memory
5)Touch screen: Capacitive Multi-point touch Screen, 1024*600
6) Internet: Built-in WIFI, Support 3G dongle
7) Bluetooth Version: Support A2DP, can play music from mobile phone via bluetooth
8) USB 2.0
* Terms apply. We will not charge for returns initiated within 30 days of delivery unless the item is damaged by the customer or something is missing. We will send you a label for free if there is an issue with the item you purchased from us within one year of delivery and the issue is not caused by human error or intentionally incurred. For more info...
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed