- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Chevrolet Colorado GMC Canyon 2015 - 2018.
- Only OEM screen and A/C control panel will be replaced, thus almost all OEM features will be retained. You even can use OEM cd player. You need to take out the screen to change cd though:)
- The sound of the vertical screen head unit will be fed through AUX wires to the sound system of the vehicle.
- Factory Unit Needs to Be Working for our Aftermarket Unit to Work
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- Android 9 Fast Boot.
- OEM screen UI can be displayed and controlled on the vertical screen.
- 12.1 inch vertical touch screen. Supports split-screen mode.
- Physical buttons and knobs for most, if not all, A/C operations, independent of touchscreen functionality.
- 256 color customizable back light for physical buttons and knobs, matching both Chevrolet Colorado GMC Canyon OEM colors.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- 4 g ram 32 g rom.&4 g ram 64 g rom
- Plug and Play, no wiring required.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice. Default Here Wego with offline maps.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, etc.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP) playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Carplay and Android Auto module.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
* Terms apply. We will not charge for returns initiated within 30 days of delivery unless the item is damaged by the customer or something is missing. We will send you a label for free if there is an issue with the item you purchased from us within one year of delivery and the issue is not caused by human error or intentionally incurred. For more info...
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed