- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Chevy Malibu 2012 - 2015, but OEM backup camera is not supported. We can provide an aftermarket one for free upon request.
- Please send us a picture of your oem radio and a/c panel to confirm compatibility.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- 10.4 inch vertical touch screen, Tesla style.
- Android 10.
- Screen resolution: 1024*600
- Supports split screen display two functions at the same time.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- Plug and Play, no wiring required unless otherwise noted.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, AUX input.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP) playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
- Bluetooth: MT6625 bluebooth4.0
- Video input: Two ; Camera and Aux
- Audio input: Two;AUX-L;AUX-R
- Audio ouput: FL;FR;RL;RR and Subwoofer
- music: MP3、WMA、AAC、RM、FALC etc
- video: MPEG-1/2/4、H264、H263、VC1、RV、RMVB、DivX、Sorenson SparK、Spark、VP8、AVS Stream…
- Frequency : FM：76.0MHz-108.0MHz
- Power amplifier Voltage: 13.8V
- Capacity :4*25W
- AHD Camera: Support
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
* Terms apply. We will not charge for returns initiated within 30 days of delivery unless the item is damaged by the customer or something is missing. We will send you a label for free if there is an issue with the item you purchased from us within one year of delivery and the issue is not caused by human error or intentionally incurred. For more info...
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed