10.4" Vertical Screen 1 button Android Navi Radio for Dodge Ram 2013 - 2018
- Admire the luxurious interior of Tesla cars? Get this stunning Tesla-style radio for your car and enjoy the luxury everyday. Available for more than 100 different late-model vehicles.
- Plug and Play. No wiring needed unless otherwise noted.
- Retain most vehicles' factory steering wheel control, backup camera, etc. Gain touch control of auto A/C for many vehicles.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”. GPS navigation with Android app of your choice.
- Capacitive multi-touch vertical display. Running smoothly. WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Optional TV, DVR modules, etc.
- Please send us a picture of the dashboard of the car showing the OEM radio and A/C control panel to confirm compatibility.
This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Dodge Ram 2013 - 2018.
Please send us a photo of the OEM radio and a/c panel to confirm compatibility.
Please contact us if you have questions.
- Condition: New
- Languages: Support Multi Country Languages
- Bluetooth: Support Hands Free Call, Bluetooth Music
- Resolution: 1024*768
- Multimedia: Support Video Audio Image Text
- Compatibility:Dodge Ram 2013 - 2018. Please send us a photo of the OEM radio and a/c panel to confirm compatibility.
- RAM + ROM: Choose from 1 G RAM 32 G ROM;2 G RAM 64 G ROM.
- CPU: ARM Cortex -A9, Quad Core, 1.6ghz
- GPS: Built-in GPS Support Most of Android Map IGO
- Screen Size:10.4 inch vertical touch screen.
- DVR: Support External DVR
- OS: Android 4.4
- NOTE: You should download the local maps yourself
1 x Car GPS Navigation 1 x All lines.
What features does the Android radio offer?
The Android radio is an Android tablet that includes the ability to install Android apps and GPS navigation with the navigation app of your choice. Other features include the ability to connect MirrorLink with iPhone or Android phones, Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth music and phone calls, AM/FM radio, etc, while most OEM features are retained. Additional accessories such as Bluetooth adapter, digital TV tuner, USB DVD player, aftermarket backup camera, etc.
How do I know if the radio fits my car?
What cars are compatible is usually stated on the product listing page. You are also advised to send us a picture of the dashboard of the car showing the OEM radio and A/C control panel to confirm compatibility. We will contact you to get the information if you have placed an order but have not provided information on your car.
Is it hard to install the radio by myself?
Mostly, Android radios are plug and play, and usually there are videos available online showing how to replace radios in cars, so most of time people can install the radios by themselves. We can also provide live assistance online upon request. However, if you are afraid of breaking anything in your car, it's better to pay a professional to do the installation.
Will all factory features be retained?
Most features from the factory, like steering wheel control, backup camera, Bluetooth phone calls, etc, are retained. However, currently, without additional module(s) Android head units may not have SXM radio. SiriusXM Commander Touch™ may be used to get satellite radio. iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR Interface Module may be used to retain SYNC®, OnStar®, Uconnect®, etc. Voice control can also be realized with Google Voice Search. We have yet to map a steering wheel switch to activate the feature. Sometimes, factory AUX input is also lost.
What Android apps can be installed?
Almost any Android apps compatible with the Android firmware version of the radio can be installed. Google Play is included on the radio. You can also install apps not in PlayStore by enabling 'Unknown sources'.
How can I connect the radio to the Internet?
The Android radios have Wi-Fi connectivity, so they can be connected to any Wi-Fi network if you know the password. To connect to the Internet away from your home, you can either turn on your phone's Wi-Fi Hotspot or buy a dedicated Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot for your car. Some Android radios also have built-in SIM slot that will let you use a SIM card to get 3G or 4G LTE connectivity.
What navigation app can I use?
Any Android navigation app compatible with the Android firmware version can be installed, and the default navi app can be set in the settings. You can also choose to have the navi app autostart or not. Whether you can use the navigation offline depends on whether the app you choose supports offline maps. Google Maps can be used for offline navigation if you download the map for the area when you can connect the head unit to the Internet. Most popular navigation apps include Google Maps, Waze, etc.
Do Android radios support Android Auto and Apple CarPlay?
Not at the moment. However, Android radios support MirrorLink. You can connect iPhone or Android smartphones, and display their screen on the radio. With Android phones, you can also control your phone through the touchscreen of the radio.
Where can you ship your products to?
Most countries in the world. Please contact us if you have trouble making a payment.
How soon can I receive the item after I place an order?
The item is usually shipped within 1 to 5 business days after cleared payment if it is in stock. If it is an item that is not very popular, it may take 10 days or more to process the order. The shipping method you choose during checkout does not affect handling time. Express shipping means the item can be delivered several days faster than with standard shipping. You can usually receive the item within 2 to 10 days after a tracking number is provided if it is shipped from China via DHL or EMS. If we have the item in stock in the US, US customers can expect to receive the item within 1 to 5 days after a tracking number is provided. If you would like to know the expected delivery time of a specific item, please contact us.
Do I need to pay custom duties?
The price does not include tax, customs, or fees charged by the government. The buyer is responsible for those charges if applicable. If do not agree to pay for them, please do not buy. If you have special request for declared value, please contact us when you place the order.
Can I cancel an order?
If the item has not been shipped, we can cancel the order and issue you a full refund after you contact us to request a cancellation. If the item has been shipped, you need to send the item to our location in Los Angeles after receiving it. We will issue a full refund after we receive the item intact, but you are responsible for the return shipping cost.
What is the return policy?
contact us and request a return within 30 days after you receive the item. The return shipping address is in Los Angeles. If the item is not as described, is damaged, or is defective, we will provide a shipping label and issue a full refund after receiving the item.
If there is no issue with the item but you do not want it, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You also need to pay for the return shipping cost.
How can I get technical support?
Instructions are usually provided for the product you purchase. If you have questions, we can be reached conveniently on the website via 'Contact Us' tab and 'Message Us' button. If not answered instantly, questions are usually addressed within 24 hours. Proficient in both Chinese and English, we can communicate with both engineers and customers directly.
Do you offer a warranty for these Android radios?
These Android radios all have one year warranty. If the radio fails within one year after you receive the radio, the radio can either be replaced or repaired for free.
* Terms apply. We will not charge for returns initiated within 30 days of delivery unless the item is damaged by the customer or something is missing. We will send you a label for free if there is an issue with the item you purchased from us within one year of delivery and the issue is not caused by human error or intentionally incurred. For more info...
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed