[PX6 SIX-CORE] 13.6" Vertical Screen Android Navigation Radio Car Stereo Head Unit Audio Player in-dash Receiver for Infiniti QX70 FX25 FX35 FX37 2009 - 2016
- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Infiniti QX70 2013-2016, FX25 FX35 FX37 2009 - 2013.
- OEM backup camera and 360 camera CANNOT be retained in some cars, if it can work after installing it, then it can be retained, if it cannot work properly after installing the unit, it means not retained.
- Please send us a picture showing OEM radio and A/C panel of your car.
- Please contact usif you have questions.
- 13.6 inch vertical touch screen.
- Android 9,fast boot.
- PureAndroid 9 system,with installed Play Market; interface designed specifically for the car, with Multi-language OSD Menu, such as Russian, English, Polish, Hebrew, Portuguese, Deutsch, Arabic, Romanian, Greece and etc.
- Supports split screen display two functions at the same time.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- Plug and Play,no wiring required unless otherwise noted.
- Installation of Android appsin Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLinkwith smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory steering wheel control.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP)playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR, TPMS comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
* Terms apply. We will not charge for returns initiated within 30 days of delivery unless the item is damaged by the customer or something is missing. We will send you a label for free if there is an issue with the item you purchased from us within one year of delivery and the issue is not caused by human error or intentionally incurred. For more info...
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed