- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in S550 Ford Mustang 2015 - 2019.
- Base model and Premium model require different harnesses. Please make sure you send us the information of your car.
- If the OEM amplifier uses data line communication, then OEM amplifier bypass is needed.
- There are units with different designs from different factories available, which people mistakenly think as different generations. If you prefer to get one with a certain design(attached or separate brain/main unit), please leave a note when ordering.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- 10.4 inch vertical touch screen. Screen resolution: 1024*768
- Android 9.0
- Supports split screen display two functions at the same time.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- Plug and Play, no wiring required unless otherwise noted.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, AUX input.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP) playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
Note: There are two versions offered: 4 G RAM 32 G ROM version, and 4 G RAM 64 G ROM version.
How to remove OEM radio:
* Terms apply. We will not charge for returns initiated within 30 days of delivery unless the item is damaged by the customer or something is missing. We will send you a label for free if there is an issue with the item you purchased from us within one year of delivery and the issue is not caused by human error or intentionally incurred. For more info...
Liquid error (related-products line 14): comparison of String with 1 failed