12.1" Android 7.1 Fast Boot Vertical Screen Navigation Radio for Ford F-150 F-250 F-350 2015 - 2019
- Admire the luxurious interior of Tesla cars? Get this stunning Tesla-style radio for your car and enjoy the luxury everyday. Available for more than 100 different late-model vehicles.
- Plug and Play. No wiring needed unless otherwise noted.
- Retain most vehicles' factory steering wheel control, backup camera, etc. Gain touch control of auto A/C for many vehicles.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”. GPS navigation with Android app of your choice.
- Capacitive multi-touch vertical display. Running smoothly. WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Optional TV, DVR modules, etc.
- Please send us a picture of the dashboard of the car showing the OEM radio and A/C control panel to confirm compatibility. Please see below for compatibility and other details.
- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Ford F-series having the same dash design as F-150 2015- 2019 including Raptor.
- Only OEM screen will be replaced, and OEM A/C board and buttons will be reused, thus almost all OEM features will be retained.
- SYNC module and OEM radio brain will be retained. Hazard buttons will be relocated to the top of the bezel.
- The sound of the vertical screen head unit will be fed to the sound system of the vehicle.
- Auto A/C will have both physical button and touchscreen control. Manual A/C doesn't have touch screen control.
- Please check product photos to choose the correct option.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- Android 7.1 Fast Boot. Boots up in 2 to 8 seconds usually after the first time cold boot.
- OEM screen UI can be displayed and controlled on the vertical screen.
- 12.1 inch vertical touch screen. Supports split-screen mode.
- Physical buttons and knobs for most, if not all, A/C operations, independent of touchscreen functionality.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- 2 g ram 32 g rom.
- Plug and Play, no wiring required.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice. Default Here Wego with offline maps.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, etc.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP) playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Carplay and Android Auto module.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
We Also Recommend
12.1" Android 7.1 Fast Boot Navigation Radio for Ford F-150 2009- 2014
12.1" Android 7.1 Fast Boot Navigation Radio for Ford Explorer 2011 - 2019
12.1" Android Navigation Radio for Ford F-150 F-250 2015 - 2018
10.4" Vertical Screen Android Navigation Radio for Ford Mustang 2015 - 2018
12.1 Android 7.1 fast boot navigation radio for ford F150
I returned the item because it didn’t have any instructions to install it
I love the unit, however,
I love the unit, however, I am disappointed that no instructions came with it. I am pretty competent with electronic devices and completed my installation by referencing the videos. There are several wires still not connected to anything and not marked so I am not sure what they are for. The equalizer as well as the balance and fader does not work. I have done some research and found the passwords to get into advanced programming but, as of yet have not found a solution to the problem. If you would be so kind to send me any information you have and possibly a wiring diagram, it would be much appreciated. If it can be reprogrammed to make this work, please tell me how. I really would like to be able to control my balance and fader. I am also disappointed that it does not have rca outputs for external amp systems. All this aside, the unit is beautiful and I really like it.
The model I got was for 2017 ford f150 with manual AC. THe AC boards that are on the OEM face plate don't fit on the new 12 .1 Android unit I purchased. ANY suggestions?
Works great though I do with the sound was a little louder.
I like the radio. I’m an iPhone guy so getting use to android is a chore. Absolutely no user manual whatsoever. It is very hard to figure how to use a lot of stuff on it. I can’t get the ringer volume to save it always goes back to 100% and rings so loud I feel like my speakers are going to blow. I’m sure these things can be fixed but again no user manual. Please help me fix these problems. I would love to write another review because the radio is really nice.